Best Practices for Adding Content to Your Course
Once you've created your course framework, it's time to go back and start adding content to your Syllabus.
There are two types entries you can add to your Syllabus: Sections and Lessons.
Sections allow you to group related lessons together to help students navigate through the information. Lectures are the individual lessons where you'll create content.
In Fedora, you can include the following types of content within each Lecture:
- Text and photos (HTML editor)
- Quizzes (via our native quiz feature)
- PDF (this will display as a viewable file within your course)
- Document (useful for text documents or spreadsheets—appears as a downloadable attachment)
- Disqus (free integrated discussion forum)
To learn more about adding content to your course, watch the video below.As always, if you have any questions, feel free to check out our Support Center or send a ticket from the "help" tab in your school.
Enter additional text here.